Rates are in Euro and include:
- Third Party Insurance
- Collision Damage Waiver with Excess (not cover damage caused to the windows, windscreen, glass, interior, whells and/or tyres, the roof or undercarriage)
- V.A.T, Local taxes
- Unlimited milage
- Road maps
- Maintenance, oil and greasing
- 24 hour service
- Change a car in case of breakdown
- Free delivery and collection in Limassol town
- Free delivery and collection from Larnaca or Paphos Airports (in case of rental at least 15 days duration, otherwise a service charge will apply)
Minimum driving age for above rates is 25 years old. Drivers aged between 21 and 25 must have their driving license for at least 3 years and are required to pay a Young Driver insurance surcharge of Euro 6.00 per day. Maximum driving age is 70 years old. Drivers over this age may still hire the car and are required to pay an extra insurance surcharge of Euro 6.00 per day.
Rental fees are payable in advance. We accept major credit cards.
To be returned the same or customer pays for petrol and returns empty tank.
Cars are booked by group, not by model.
Any fine incurred during the rental period are the renter’s responsibility.
Child seats, booster seats, roof racks and other additional items may be provided on request.